Rodent Control and Squirrel Control
Hearing strange noises in the attic? Finding droppings in the basement? Finding holes in your clothing or bags of food? You might have a few furry friends nesting in your home.
A rodent infestation, be it one mouse or multiple rats, is a serious issue. Not only will these vermin spread filth in your home, a family of mice, squirrels or roof rats can destroy your belongings, contaminate your food and put your family’s health at risk.
Rats in particular can be extremely dangerous if they come into contact with humans. Rats can be transmitters of Mume Typhus fever, rat bite fever, leptospirosis, trichinosis, salmonellosis, melioidosis, brucellosis, tuberculosis, pasteurellosis, rickettsial and viral diseases. Norway Rats, the most common rat found in North America, can also carry the rabies virus.
Rodents are not only an issue for your health, but for your home as well, causing more than $1 billion dollars in damage annually in the U.S. alone. These pests can also be extremely durable animals that resist termination. Rats alone have the ability to jump 2 feet vertically and jump 4 feet horizontally, as well as falling 50 feet without injury. The Norway Rat can also swim up to half mile in open water, dive through plumbing traps and travel in sewer lines.
STINGER Pest Solutions professionals can help ensure that your home and family are safe from these vermin. Expertly trained to eliminate rodent and squirrel infestations, our specialist will help you to control your pest problems and prevent it from continuing in the future.
Our services include:
- Inspection / Site Evaluation STINGER Pest Solutions will send a trained professional to your home or business to inspect, identify and recommend a rodent and squirrel control solution to your problem. We will check your home’s perimeter, verifying that the roofline, attic and/or basement or crawl space are secure.
- Exclusion / Repair Our experts focus on preventing unwanted rodents or squirrels from entering and exiting the structure. Our inspection will pinpoint where the pests are gaining entry as well as the level of infestation. STINGER Pest Solutions will propose a rodent control solution to make all necessary repairs and/or alterations to prevent access by unwanted pests.
- Animal Trapping A variety of trapping techniques are employed depending upon the target pest(s) and the situation. We offer a wide variety of traps to suit any need, such as live traps, snap traps and excluder traps.
- Dead Animal Removal / Odor Control The trained professionals at STINGER Pest Solutions will attempt to locate the deceased pest(s) within your home or business. In addition, we use non-toxic products consisting of live enzymes that will directly attack odor-causing organic matter thus eliminating the source of odors.
STINGER Pest Solutions’ policy for rodent control is to eliminate all reasonable entry and exit points within a structure. Prior to the initial inspection, we ensure that we communicate with our clients regarding their needs and concerns about the potential vermin issues as well as the pest control process.
We then proceed to determine the type of pests present as well as the level of infestation and a thorough inspection is performed to locate entry points. Upon completion, STINGER Pest Solutions will present a customized plan addressing the repair and trapping needs to fully exclude your home.
**All Exclusion Repair Work is Guaranteed for 1 Year**
Rodents and squirrels can breach your home in multiple areas, with the most common entry points being:
- Crawl Space
- Pipe penetrations
- Miscellaneous holes found in brick, block, stone, and porches
- Gaps in roofline, valleys, and junctions
- Sewer and exhaust vents
- Ridge vents
- Overhanging tree branches, bushes, and vines.
- Exterior Walls and Basement
- Pipe penetrations
- Exhaust vents
- Brick and block voids
Our experts work to ensure that these areas, along with any other obvious entry points, are securely sealed, preventing rodents from penetrating your home. Our specialist used such materials as:
- Formed galvanized sheet metal
- Rolled aluminum
- Siding (various)
- Copper Mesh
- ¼” Wire Mesh
- Black IPF Foam